Monday, March 2, 2009

On blogging + ranting

I've been wanting to make a new blog account. Actually i already have one but i forgot 2 of the most important things...my username and password. :/
It's annoying to have a lot of accounts but its more annoying to have a lot of journals because it gets tiring to write by hand sometimes. Most of the time i just feel like i have to write things that i don't understand. Right now I'm not really trusting anybody so it really gets frustrating to have a lot of things to say but no one to talk to. Well, there are a lot of people but it's either they think of me differently when I'm done talking or they just cant be trusted.
I mean I should not care about what other people think or want me to be. But i admit, it depends who I'm talking to. There are times when i just want to be like, "Fuck this I'll do what i want, love me hate me...whatever." But we all know its not that easy. Ok for example...haha, right now i'm getting really bored with architecture. Like seriously bored. Bad case of boredom. I keep thinking that maybe i should've just taken something else. But, because i'm here what can i do but just go with it right? School's so expensive and my parents are not exactly sitting around to get that money. Pero sino namang magulang ang di naghihirap magpaaral diba. Besides it was my decision to live in NY anyway and blablabla here i go again answering my own questions. Ok i'm stopping here forget about the new blog.

No comments: